Features and Benefits
- Complete, quad, 12-/14-/16-bit DACs
- Operates from single/dual supplies
- Software programmable output range
+5V, +10V, +10.8V, ±5 V, ±10 V, ±10.8 V
- INL error: ±16 LSB maximum, DNL error: ±1 LSB maximum
- Total unadjusted error (TUE): 0.1% FSR maximum
- Settling time: 10 µs typical
- Integrated reference: ±5 ppm/°C maximum
- Integrated reference buffers
- Output control during power-up/brownout
- Simultaneous updating via LDAC
- Asynchronous CLR to zero scale/midscale
- DSP/microcontroller-compatible serial interface
- 24-lead TSSOP
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +85°C
- iCMOS® process technology
- Industrial automation
- Closed-loop servo control, process control
- Automotive test and measurement
- Programmable logic controllers
|AD5724R/AD5734R/AD5754R without internal reference.
|AD5722/AD5732/AD5752||Complete, dual, 12-/14-/16-bit, serial input, unipolar/bipolar, voltage output DACs.|
|AD5722R/AD5732R/AD5752R||AD5722/AD5732/AD5752 with internal reference.|
Markets and Technologies
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Tools & Simulations
Precision DAC Error Budget Tool
The Precision DAC Error Budget Tool is a web application that calculates the DC Accuracy of precision DAC signal chains. It shows how the static errors accumulate throughout your signal chain to quickly evaluate the design tradeoffs. Calculations include the DC errors introduced by Voltage References, Operation Amplifiers and Precision DACs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.