Features and Benefits
- n Dual ±25A or Single ±50A Output Source/Sink
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 18V (20V Abs Max)
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6V to 7.5V (8V Abs Max)
- ±1.5% Maximum Total DC Output Error Over Line, Load and Temperature
- Adjustable Control Loop Compensation
- Differential Remote Sense Amplifier
- Current Mode Control/Fast Transient Response
- Multiphase Parallel Current Sharing Up to ±300A
- Internal Temperature Monitor
- Adjustable Switching Frequency or Synchronization
- Overcurrent Foldback Protection
- Selectable Pulse-Skipping Mode Operation
- Soft-Start/Voltage Tracking
- Input and Output Overvoltage Protection
- 16mm × 16mm × 4.92mm BGA Package
The LTM4652 is a source/sink dual ±25A or single ±50A output switching mode step-down DC/DC μModule® (micromodule) regulator with ±1.5% total DC output error. Included in the package are the switching controllers, power MOSFETs, inductors and all supporting components. Operating from an input voltage range of 4.5V to 18V, the LTM4652 supports two outputs with an output voltage range of 0.6V to 7.5V, each set by a single external resistor. Its high efficiency design delivers up to ±25A continuous current for each output. Only a few input and output capacitors are needed. Adjustable control loop compensation allows for fast transient response to minimize output capacitance when powering FPGAs, ASICs, and processors.
Fault protection features include input and output overvoltage and bidirectional overcurrent protection. The LTM4652 is offered in a 16mm × 16mm × 4.92mm BGA package.
- Test and Measurement Instrumentation
- Telecom and Networking Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
LTpowerCAD® is a power supply design program which selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop Bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export to LTspice for simulation.
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.