Surge Stopper, Overvoltage, and Overcurrent Protection
Analog Devices’ family of high voltage surge stoppers, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection, and circuit breaker ICs offer solid front-end protection in small, low power, easy to design solutions that increase system reliability. Circuits can be designed to meet many of the automotive, military, and avionic standards including ISO 7637-2, MIL-STD-1275, and DO-160. Our portfolio defends against transient voltage surges and helps ensure reliable operation throughout the event, helping engineers trying to overcome the difficult challenge of protecting sensitive electronics. Different combinations of undervoltage, overvoltage, overcurrent, and reverse input protection allow optimization of function, size, and cost requirements. Our surge stoppers allow uninterrupted system operation through voltage surges, whereas our protection controllers immediately disconnect the input from the output during faults.
- Powering Altera Arria 10 FPGA and Arria 10 SoC: Tested and Verified Power Management Solutions
- DN527 - 10A μModule Step-Down Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection PDF
- DN154 - Short-Circuit Protection for Boost Regulators PDF
- DN497 - Protect Sensitive Circuits from Overvoltage and Reverse Supply Connections PDF
- DN402 - Electronic Circuit Breaker in Small DFN Package Eliminates Sense Resistor PDF