Features and Benefits
- USB 2.0 Micro B to Serial UART Bridge
- UART0 and UART3 Interface is Selectable Through On-Board Jumpers
- On-Board MAX32625PICO-Based Debugger
- Boot Load Enable Circuitry
- SPI and I2C Signals Accessed Through 0.1in Headers
- GPIOs and Miscellaneous Signals Accessed Through 0.1in Headers
- Board Power Provided by USB Port
- On-Board SIMO Regulator and LDO for IC and Peripherals
- Individual Power Measurement on all IC Rails Through Jumpers
- Two General-Purpose LED and One General- Purpose Pushbutton Switch
The MAX32670 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform for evaluation capabilities of the MAX32670. The MAX32670 is an ultra-low-power, cost-effective, highly reliable 32-bit microcontroller that enables designs with complex sensor processing without compromising battery life. It combines a flexible and versatile power management unit with the powerful Arm® Cortex® -M4 core with floating point unit (FPU). The MAX32670 also offers legacy designs an easy and cost optimal upgrade path from 8-bit or 16-bit microcontrollers.
- Algorithm Coprocessor
- Battery-Powered Medical Devices
- Industrial Sensors
- Optical Communication Modules
- Secure Radio Modem Controller
- Smart Sensor Controller
- System Housekeeping Controller
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
MAX32670EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.