Features and Benefits
- Connect to systems through standard USB Type A and Type B connectors.
- Draw power from the USB host or from an external 5.0 V or 3.3 V power supply.
- Support isolated power for the downstream interface through an ADuM5000 isoPower® dc-to-dc converter.
- Support external downstream power from a 5 V or 3.3 V power supply.
- Provide test points for all power and signal paths.
- Support low and full speed communications.
- Support enumeration control.
- Support external electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection.
- Support common-mode chokes in the xD+/xD− lines.
- Support ferrite inductors in the VBUSx and GNDx lines.
The evaluation board allows configuration of the features of the ADuM4160/ADuM3160 chip and provides support for a variety of possible power schemes. The evaluation board also allows common-mode voltages; however, it is not recommended for performing safety related testing, such as high voltage withstand testing. Perform this type of testing on the component level or on a production board.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.