Features and Benefits
- Fully functional evaluation boards for the AD9081
- PC software for control with ACE software
- On-board clocking provided by the HMC7044 manages device and FPGA clocking
- Option to switch to external direct clocking
The AD9081-FMCA-EBZ evaluation board includes all of the support circuitry required to operate the AD9081 in various modes and configurations. The application software used to interface with the device is also described. The AD9081-FMCA-EBZ evaluation board connects to the Analog Devices, Inc., ADS9-V2EBZ for evaluation with the ACE software. The boards can also interface to commercially available field-programmable gate array (FPGA) development boards from Xilinx® or Intel®. Information on how to use these platforms to evaluate the AD9081 or AD9082 is available in the Using the AD-FMC-SDCARD section.
The ACE software allows the user to set up the AD9081 or AD9082 in various modes, and capture analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data for analysis. The DPGDownloaderLite software generates and transmits vectors to the DACs, which can then be sent to a spectrum analyzer for further analysis. For more details, see the AD9081 and AD9082 data sheets, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation boards.
Markets and Technologies
- AD9081-FMCA-EBZ/AD9082-FMCA-EBZ evaluation board
- Subminiature push on female (SMP-F) to Subminiature Version A female (SMA-F) cables
- MicroSD card (AD-FMC-SDCARD)
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.