Features and Benefits
- On-board ultra-low power ARM Cortex M3 MCU
- No external Debugger/Emulator Tools required
- Small form factor (75X35 mm )
- Multiple power options – USB, Coincell, External, Li-Ion
- Onboard peripherals – Accelerometer, Temperature sensor
- Compatible with ADI RF daughter cards, and RF modules
- Compatible with ADI application add-on boards (Gears)
- Expansion Connectors and Jumpers for providing external access to all MCU signals
The EV-COG-AD3029 is a development platform for Analog Devices Ultra Low Power technology across ADI's MCU and RF transceiver portfolio. The board uses CrossCore Embedded Studio, an open source Eclipse based Interactive Development Environment (IDE), which can be downloaded free of charge. The platform contains many hardware and software example projects to make it easier for customers to prototype and create solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
A Cog development system may consist of these
- A MCU Cog that highlights the differentiating values of ADI ULP portfolio.
- An optional add-on board (Gear) for application specific use case.
- An optional wireless board (RF-Cog) for connectivity
The Cog development system objective is to rapidly create a development/prototyping capability focused on industrial, professional, pro-sumer customers, with a flexible radio, microprocessor, sensor and application development environment.
Markets and Technologies