Features and Benefits
- Driver Support for Windows 10, Windows 7Operating Systems
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Porton Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems
- Emulates the DS2480B Command Set
- 3.3V Read/Write Operation to 1-Wire
- Supports Standard and Overdrive 1-WireCommunication
- Strong Pullup to 3.3V Provides the Additional CurrentRequired for 1-Wire EEPROM, EnvironmentalSensors, and Cryptographic Devices
- 1-Wire Active Pullup Accommodates Long Lines
- 3.3V I2C Operation with SDA and SCL Pullups
- Supports I2C Speeds of 100kHz and 400kHz
- 6-Pin Female Interface
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
The DS9481P-300 is a USB-to-1-Wire®/I2C adapter for easy PC connectivity to 1-Wire and I2C devices. The adapter provides a 6-pin female connector with the signals to communicate with 1-Wire and I2C devices that support a 3.3V data I/O level. The DS9481P-300 driver runs on Windows®10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems, both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. The virtualized COM port provides a convenient communication interface.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.