Features and Benefits
- Enables quick breadboarding/prototyping
- User-defined circuit configuration
- Edge-mounted SMA connector provisions
- Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
- Two independent circuits enhance flexibility
Product DetailsThe EVAL-FDA-2CPZ-24 is designed to aid in the evaluation of dual high speed differential amplifiers. The EVAL-FDA-2CPZ-24 is a bare board (that is, there are no components soldered to the board) that enables users to quickly prototype a variety of differential amplifier circuits, which minimizes risk and reduces time to market. The EVAL-FDA-2CPZ-24 evaluation board supports any of the Analog Devices, Inc., dual high speed differential amplifiers in 4 mm × 4 mm, lead frame chip scale packages (LFCSP).
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Aerospace and Defense
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.