Product DetailsThe EVAL-ADUCM331QSPZ development system supports ADuCM330 and ADuCM331 devices and allows a flexible platform for evaluation of the ADuCM330/ADuCM331 silicon. It allows quick removal and insertion of a device via a 32-lead LFCSP socket. It also provides the connections necessary to allow rapid measurement setups. Switches and LEDs are provided on the applications board to assist in debugging and simple code development. Sample code projects are also provided to show key features of each peripheral and examples of how they can be configured.
Markets & Technology
- Evaluation board (EVAL-ADUCM331QSPZ) that facilitates evaluation of the device with minimum external component
- Analog Devices, Inc., J-Link OB emulator (USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ)
- USB cable
Software Installation Procedure
Items required to get started are:
- Keil uvision V5 or higher
- Segger debugger interface driver and utilities
Complete the steps described in this section before plugging any of the USB devices into the PC.
To install the software, take the following steps:
- Close all open applications.
- Download and install Keil uVision v5 (or higher) from the Keil website.
- From the Segger website download and install the J-Link software & documentation pack for Windows.
- From the ADuCM330/ADuCM331 product page, download the CMSIS pack for ADuCM330/ADuCM331
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.