Features and Benefits
- Complete Radio Card for evaluation
- ADRV9009-W/PCBZ: Evaluation kit for ADRV9009 (Dual RF Rx/Tx/Orx Evaluation Board)
- ADRV9008-1W/PCBZ: Evaluation kit for ADRV9008-1 (Dual RF Rx Evaluation Board)
- ADRV9008-2W/PCBZ: Evaluation kit for ADRV9008-2 (Dual RF Tx/Orx Evaluation Board)
- Wide band RF operation over 75MHz - 6GHz frequency range
- Complete with high efficiency power supply solution and clocking solution
- FMC connector to Xilinx motherboard (EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3)
- Powered from single FMC connector
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, HDL, drivers and application software
The ADRV9009-W/PCBZ is a radio card designed to showcase the ADRV9009, the widest bandwidth, highest performance RF integrated transceiver. The radio card provides a single 2x2 transceiver platform for device evaluation and rapid prototyping of radio solutions. All peripherals necessary for the radio card to operate including a high efficiency switcher only power supply solution, and a high performance clocking solution are populated on the board. The ADRV9009-W/PCBZ is a single-chip TDD solution of dual receivers, dual transmitters with observation receiver.
The ADRV9009-W/PCBZ operates over a wide tuning range 75MHz – 6GHz, however the RF performance is tempered by the very wide band front end match. This board is primarily intended for system investigation and bringing up various waveforms from a software team before custom hardware is complete. The objective being for designers to see waveforms, but not being concerned about the last 1dB or 1% EVM of performance.
The ADRV9008-1W/PCBZ is an evaluation kit to showcase the ADRV9008-1, offering dual receivers over a tuning range 75MHz – 6GHz. The ADRV9008-2W/PCBZ is an evaluation kit to showcase the ADRV9008-2, offering dual transmitters with observation receiver over a tuning range 75MHz – 6GHz.
ADRV9008/ADRV9009 Evaluation and Prototyping Platforms
ADI provides a full set of software and hardware tools for evaluation, prototyping and reference design. The following table outlines the available hardware and software tools.
|Carrier Boards||Software & Driver|
|Evaluation Platform||Evaluation Software:
Markets and Technologies
- ADRV9009-W/PCBZ or ADRV9008-1W/PCBZ or ADRV9008-2W/PCBZ radio card
- Two 8GB SD cards
- One for Linux driver and IIO Scope (AD-FMC-SDCARD)
- One for Windows-based GUI (ADRV9009-SDCARD)
Note: The package does not contain the EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3 motherboard which is necessary for operation and must be ordered separately.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.