Features and Benefits
- Complete Radio Card for evaluation
- ADRV9009-W/PCBZ: Evaluation kit for ADRV9009 (Dual RF Rx/Tx/Orx Evaluation Board)
- ADRV9008-1W/PCBZ: Evaluation kit for ADRV9008-1 (Dual RF Rx Evaluation Board)
- ADRV9008-2W/PCBZ: Evaluation kit for ADRV9008-2 (Dual RF Tx/Orx Evaluation Board)
- Wide band RF operation over 75MHz - 6GHz frequency range
- Complete with high efficiency power supply solution and clocking solution
- FMC connector to Xilinx motherboard (EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3)
- Powered from single FMC connector
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, HDL, drivers and application software
The ADRV9009-W/PCBZ is a radio card designed to showcase the ADRV9009, the widest bandwidth, highest performance RF integrated transceiver. The radio card provides a single 2x2 transceiver platform for device evaluation and rapid prototyping of radio solutions. All peripherals necessary for the radio card to operate including a high efficiency switcher only power supply solution, and a high performance clocking solution are populated on the board. The ADRV9009-W/PCBZ is a single-chip TDD solution of dual receivers, dual transmitters with observation receiver.
The ADRV9009-W/PCBZ operates over a wide tuning range 75MHz – 6GHz, however the RF performance is tempered by the very wide band front end match. This board is primarily intended for system investigation and bringing up various waveforms from a software team before custom hardware is complete. The objective being for designers to see waveforms, but not being concerned about the last 1dB or 1% EVM of performance.
The ADRV9008-1W/PCBZ is an evaluation kit to showcase the ADRV9008-1, offering dual receivers over a tuning range 75MHz – 6GHz. The ADRV9008-2W/PCBZ is an evaluation kit to showcase the ADRV9008-2, offering dual transmitters with observation receiver over a tuning range 75MHz – 6GHz.
ADRV9008/ADRV9009 Evaluation and Prototyping Platforms
ADI provides a full set of software and hardware tools for evaluation, prototyping and reference design. The following table outlines the available hardware and software tools.
|Carrier Boards||Software & Driver|
|Evaluation Platform||Evaluation Software:
Markets & Technology
- ADRV9009-W/PCBZ or ADRV9008-1W/PCBZ or ADRV9008-2W/PCBZ radio card
- Two 8GB SD cards
- One for Linux driver and IIO Scope (AD-FMC-SDCARD)
- One for Windows-based GUI (ADRV9009-SDCARD)
Note: The package does not contain the EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3 motherboard which is necessary for operation and must be ordered separately.