Features and Benefits
- High performance member of pin-compatible TxDAC product family
- Excellent SFDR performance
- Twos complement or straight binary data format
- Differential current outputs: 2 mA to 20 mA
- Power dissipation: 135 mW at 3.3 V
- Power-down mode: 15 mW at 3.3 V
- On-chip 1.2 V reference
- CMOS-compatible digital interface
- 32-lead LFCSP package
- Edge triggered latches
The AD9740, AD9742, AD9744, and AD9748 evaluation board is an FMC form-factor board with FMC connector that complies to the Vita 57.1 standard. This board provides the user with the flexibility to operate the AD9740/AD9742/AD9744/AD9748 in various configurations. Output configurations include transformer-coupled, resistor terminated, and single and differential outputs. The digital inputs are designed to be driven from various word generators with the onboard option to add a resistor network for proper load termination. Provisions are also made to operate the AD9744 with either the onboard clock source (ADF4351) or with external clock configuration.
The SDP-H1 automatically formats the data and sends it to the evaluation board, which simplifies the evaluation of the device. The evaluation board receives power from the SDP-H1 power supply.