Features and Benefits
- Fully featured evaluation board for the AD4134
- PC control in conjunction with the SDP-H1 board
- PC software control and data analysis
- Standalone hardware capability
The EVAL-AD4134FMCZ evaluation kit features the AD4134 24-bit, 4-channel, simultaneous sampling, 1.5 MSPS precision alias free analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The EVAL-AD4134FMCZ draws power from the system demonstration platform (SDP) EVAL-SDP-CH1Z (SDP-H1) board, and the on-board dc-to-dc regulators regulate an external supply of 8 V to 14 V down to 5 V and 1.8 V to supply the AD4134 and peripheral components. A separate reference of 4.096 V generated by the on‑board ADR444. The ADC is clocked by an on-board crystal.
The EVAL-AD4134FMCZ connects to the PC USB port via the SDP-H1 board.
The AD4134 evaluation software running on a PC provides full accessibility to the AD4134 device register map, as well as a data analysis interface to display key parameters and graphics from the conversion result in both time and frequency domains.
For full details on the AD4134, see the AD4134 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-AD4134FMCZ.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-AD4134FMCZ board
- Evaluation kit
- SDP-H1 board
- DC or ac signal source (audio precision or a similar high performance signal source)
- PC running Windows® with a USB 2.0 port and the evaluation tool installed
- AD4134 evaluation software (ACE)
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.