UG-1205: How to Reproduce the ADuCM3027/ADuCM3029 EEMBC Scores on the EV-COG-AD3029LZ (Rev. 0)4/18/2018
EV-COG-SMARTMESH1Z User Guide3/7/2018
EV-COG-AD3029LZ User Guide8/16/2017
EV-COG-BLEINTP1Z User Guide8/16/2017
EV-GEAR-EXPANDER1Z User Guide8/16/2017
Features and Benefits
- On-board ultra-low power ARM Cortex M3 MCU
- No external Debugger/Emulator Tools required
- Small form factor (75X35 mm )
- Multiple power options – USB, Coincell, External, Li-Ion
- Onboard peripherals – Accelerometer, Temperature sensor
- Compatible with ADI RF daughter cards, and RF modules
- Compatible with ADI application add-on boards (Gears)
- Expansion Connectors and Jumpers for providing external access to all MCU signals
The EV-COG-AD3029 is a development platform for Analog Devices Ultra Low Power technology across ADI's MCU and RF transceiver portfolio. The board uses CrossCore Embedded Studio, an open source Eclipse based Interactive Development Environment (IDE), which can be downloaded free of charge. The platform contains many hardware and software example projects to make it easier for customers to prototype and create solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
A Cog development system may consist of these
- A MCU Cog that highlights the differentiating values of ADI ULP portfolio.
- An optional add-on board (Gear) for application specific use case.
- An optional wireless board (RF-Cog) for connectivity
The Cog development system objective is to rapidly create a development/prototyping capability focused on industrial, professional, pro-sumer customers, with a flexible radio, microprocessor, sensor and application development environment.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Ultra Low Power MCU COG Development Platform10/30/2017
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.