Features and Benefits
- ADSP-21369 SHARC Processor
- AD1835A: 2 ADC, 8 DAC, 96 kHz, 24-Bit Sigma Delta Codec
- 1M x 8-bit FLASH memory
- 1M x 32-bit x 4 banks SDRAM
- 512K x 8-bit SRAM
- 2 Mbit SPI FLASH memory
- ADM3202 RS-232 driver/receiver
- USB-based debugger interface
- Evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ development tools
Product DetailsThe ADSP-21369 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-21367, ADSP-21368 and/or ADSP-21369 SHARC® Processor architecture via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about Analog Devices' (ADI's) ADSP-21369 hardware and software development and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21369 SHARC Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
An Analog Devices SHARC USB EZ-Extender daughter board (sold separately) can attach to the ADSP-21369 EZ-KIT Lite using the three expansion connectors, allowing a USB 2.0 peripheral to directly connect to the ADSP-21369 external port and interface with the EZ-KIT Lite.
Part Number: ADZS-21369-EZLITE
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- ADSP-21369 EZ-KIT Lite board
- Universal 7V DC power supply
- USB 2.0 cable
- 3.5 mm stereo headphones
- 6-foot RCA audio cable
- 6-foot 3.5 mm/RCA x 2 Y-cable
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Documentation & Resources
ADSP-21369 EZ-KIT Lite® Evaluation System Manual (Rev. 2.4)9/15/20061912 kB
HPUSB, USB, and HPPCI Emulator User’s Guide (Rev. 3.2)11/11/2009746 kB
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.