- 8 × 8 high speed, non-blocking switch array
- Pinout and functionally equivalent to the AD8108/AD8109
- Drop-in compatible with ADV3224/ADV3225 16 x 8 array
- Complete solution
Programmable high impedance outputs
8 output amplifiers, G = +1 (ADV3228), G = +2 (ADV3229)
Drives 150 Ω loads
- Operates on ±5 V supplies
- Low power: 0.5 W
- Excellent ac performance - Please see data sheet for additional information.
- Serial or parallel programming of switch array
- 72-lead LFCSP (10 mm × 10 mm)
产品详情The ADV3228/ADV3229 are high speed 8 × 8 analog crosspoint switch matrices. They offer a −3 dB large signal bandwidth of 750 MHz (ADV3228) and a slew rate of 2500 V/μs.
The ADV3228/ADV3229 include eight independent output buffers that can be placed into a high impedance state for paralleling crosspoint outputs to prevent off channels from loading the output bus. The ADV3228 has a gain of +1, the ADV3229 has a gain of +2, and they both operate on voltage supplies of ±5 V. Channel switching is performed via a serial digital control that can accommodate daisy chaining of several devices or via a parallel control to allow updating of an individual output without reprogramming the entire array.
The ADV3228/ADV3229 are available in the 72-lead LFCSP package over the extended industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Routing of high speed signals including:
Video (NTSC, PAL, S, SECAM, YUV, RGB)
Compressed video (MPEG, wavelet)
3-level digital video (HDB3)
- Data communications