- 30 ns Instruction Cycle Time 33 MIPS Sustained Performance
- Single-Cycle Instruction Execution
- ADSP-2100 Family Code Compatible, with Instruction Set Extensions
- 80K Bytes of On-Chip RAM, Configured as 16K Words On-Chip Program Memory RAM and 16K Words On-Chip Data Memory RAM
- Dual Purpose Program Memory for Both Instruction and Data Storage
- 16-Bit Internal DMA Port for High Speed Access to On-Chip Memory (Mode Selectable)
- 4 MByte Byte Memory Interface for Storage of Data Tables & Program Overlays
- 8-Bit DMA to Byte Memory for Transparent Program and Data Memory Transfers (Mode Selectable)
The ADSP-2185 is a single-chip microcomputer optimized for digital signal processing (DSP) and other high speed numeric processing applications.
The ADSP-2185 combines the ADSP-2100 family base architecture (three computational units, data address generators and a program sequencer) with two serial ports, a 16-bit internal DMA port, a byte DMA port, a programmable timer, Flag I/O, extensive interrupt capabilities and on-chip program and data memory.
The ADSP-2185 integrates 80K bytes of on-chip memory configured as 16K words (24-bit) of program RAM and 16K words (16-bit) of data RAM. Power-down circuitry is also provided to meet the low power needs of battery operated portable equipment. The ADSP-2185 is available in 100-pin LQFP package.
In addition, the ADSP-2185 supports new instructions, which include bit manipulations- bit set, bit clear, bit toggle, bit test- new ALU constants, new multiplication instruction (x squared), biased rounding, result free ALU operations, I/O memory transfers and global interrupt masking, for increased flexibility.
- 支持2.5、3.3和5.0 V DSP
The ADSP-2189M EZ-KIT Lite provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the powerful ADSP-218x DSP family architecture. The ADSP-2189M EZ-KIT Lite includes a stand-alone ADSP-2189M DSP board and fundamental code generation debug software. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn about DSP hardware and software development and evaluate potential applications of the ADSP-218X M family of DSPs. The ADSP-2189M EZ-KIT Lite provides an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++ development environment with the C compiler, assembler, and linker. All software tools are limited to use with the EZ-KIT Lite product.
Demonstration programs shipped with this EZ-KIT Lite system include common signal processing algorithms such as convolution and Fibonacci calculations. Programs that demonstrate the use of the hardware features of the ADSP-2189M are provided including interrupts, overlays, timers and the on-board codec.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- ADSP-2189M DSP
- Supports ADSP-218x DSP family
- RS-232 interface port
- 2Mbit or greater boot protected flash PROM
- Expansion capabilities
- Evaluation suite of VisualDSP++
- Support for 2.5 and 3.3 I/O selectable
- AD 73322 codec
- CE certified