- Analog Devices has worked closely with FPGA and processor manufacturers to develop verified power solutions that optimize cost, size and efficiency in high performance applications
- Our reference designs are supported by an intuitive design tool set and IP
- Our team can provide designs for quick prototypes that can speed time to market in the most complex applications
Altera® Cyclone® IV GX FPGA Development Kit provides a comprehensive, best-in-class design environment to quickly begin developing low-cost and low-power FPGA system-level designs. This kit helps to shorten your product’s development cycle so that you can meet your product’s time to market and production milestones. With this platform, you can:
- Develop and test PCI Express® Gen1 x1, x2, x4 endpoint designs using the Cyclone IV GX PCI Express hard intellectual property (IP) and PCI-SIG®-compliant board
- Develop and test multi-lane protocol bridging designs using on-board DDR2 memory and through its expansion capability, the high-speed mezzanine card (HSMC) connectors. There are over 30 different HSMCs available through Altera partners and supporting protocols such as CPRI, SATA, and SDI.
- Come up to speed quickly with your FPGA design by reusing the example designs provided by the kit's Board Test System.
- Use the kit´s host board as design model for your product’s low-cost and low-power board.
|LTC3026||1.5A 低输入电压 VLDO 线性稳压器||