New Content (1)
Product Selection GuideRF, Microwave, and Millimeter Wave IC Selection Guide 2018
Features and Benefits
- JESD204B/JESD204C, Subclass 1 SYSREF Signal Generation
- Additive Output Jitter < 6fsRMS (Integration BW = 12kHz to 20MHz, f = 4.5GHz)
- Additive Output Jitter 65fsRMS (ADC SNR Method)
- EZSync™, ParallelSync™ Multichip Synchronization
- Eleven Independent, Low Noise Outputs with Programmable Coarse Digital and Fine Analog Delays
- Flexible Outputs Can Serve as Either a Device Clock or SYSREF Signal
- LTC6952Wizard Software Design Tool Support
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
The LTC6953 is a high performance, ultralow jitter, JESD204B/JESD204C clock distribution IC. The LTC6953’s eleven outputs can be configured as up to five JESD204B/JESD204C subclass 1 device clock/SYSREF pairs plus one general purpose output or simply eleven general purpose clock outputs for non-JESD204B/JESD204C applications. Each output has its own individually programmable frequency divider and output driver. All outputs can also be synchronized and set to precise phase alignment using individual coarse half cycle digital delays and fine analog time delays.
For applications requiring more than eleven total outputs, multiple LTC6953s can be connected together with LTC6952s and LTC6955s using the EZSync or ParallelSync synchronization protocols.
- High Performance Data Converter Clocking
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Test and Measurement
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.