New Content (1)
Features and Benefits
- JESD204B, Subclass 1 SYSREF Signal Generation
- Low Noise Integer-N PLL
- Additive Output Jitter < 6fsRMS
- (Integration BW = 12kHz to 20MHz, f = 4.5GHz)
- Additive Output Jitter 65fsRMS (ADC SNR Method)
- EZSync™, ParallelSync™ Multichip Synchronization
- –229dBc/Hz Normalized In-Band Phase Noise Floor
- –281dBc/Hz Normalized In-Band 1/f Noise
- Eleven Independent, Low Noise Outputs with Programmable Coarse Digital and Fine Analog Delays
- Flexible Outputs Can Serve as Either a Device Clock or SYSREF Signal
- Reference Input Frequency up to 500MHz
- LTC6952Wizard™ Software Design Tool Support
- –40ºC to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
The LTC6952 is a high performance, ultralow jitter, JESD204B clock generation and distribution IC. It includes a Phase Locked Loop (PLL) core, consisting of a reference divider, phase-frequency detector (PFD) with a phase-lock indicator, ultralow noise charge pump and integer feedback divider. The LTC6952’s eleven outputs can be configured as up to five JESD204B subclass 1 device clock/SYSREF pairs plus one general purpose output, or simply eleven general purpose clock outputs for non-JESD204B applications. Each output has its own individually programmable frequency divider and output driver. All outputs can also be synchronized and set to precise phase alignment using individual coarse half-cycle digital delays and fine analog time delays.
For applications requiring more than eleven total outputs, multiple LTC6952s can be connected together using the EZSync or ParallelSync synchronization protocols.
- High Performance Data Converter Clocking
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Test and Measurement
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.