The ADSP-BF609 EZ-Board evaluation hardware provides a low-cost hardware solution for evaluating the ADSP-BF60x Blackfin processor family.
ADSP-BF609 EZ-Board - The EZ-Board concept is the lowest cost entry point to evaluate the ADSP-BF60x processors family. This offering assumes that the customer already has an ICE -100B, USB-ICE and/or HPUSB-ICE JTAG Emulator(s). CrossCore® Embedded Studio software is also required.
ADSP-BF609 EZ-KIT Lite - The EZ-KIT Lite includes the complete ADSP-BF609 EZ-Board product plus SADA2 that eliminates the need to purchase a separate JTAG emulator for evaluation purposes.
Other emulators supported by the ADSP-BF60x Evaluation Hardware include the ICE -100B, USB-ICE and HPUSB-ICE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.