Application Notes (2)
- AN-742: Frequency Domain Response of Switched-Capacitor ADCs (pdf, 401 kB)
AN-501: Aperture Uncertainty and ADC System Performance
(pdf, 227 kB)
A Key Concern in IF Sampling is that of Aperture Uncertainty (Jitter)
Design Handbooks (4)
- MT-007: Aperture Time, Aperture Jitter, Aperture Delay Time Removing the Confusion (pdf, 76 kB)
- MT-009: Data Converter Codes—Can You Decode Them? (pdf, 76 kB)
- MT-010: The Importance of Data Converter Static Specifications – Don't Lose Sight of the Basics! (pdf, 100 kB)
- MT-011: Find Those Elusive ADC Sparkle Codes and Metastable States (pdf, 1133 kB)
- MT-229: Quantization Noise: An Expanded Derivation of the Equation, SNR = 6.02 N + 1.76 dB (pdf, 214 kB)
Fundamentals of Designing with Analog to Digital Converters
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: an update to The Fundamentals of the Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) webcast, including basic ADC architectures, understanding ADC errors, how to read an ADC data sheet, and how to choose the right ADC. Includes the latest on ADC products and technology.
Webcast: The Latest on Driving ADCs Differentially: Part 2
This is the second of a two-part series addressing how to select the right differential ADC driver for your design. In part one we looked at the basics of driving ADCs, including errors in sampled data systems (such as distortion and noise) ENOB, differential signaling definitions, and advantages of ADC driver architectures. This month we will take these basic concepts and use them to make the driver selection and design driving circuits.