- mV Max VOS
- Average Temperature Coefficient: 15µV/°C
- Input Offset Current: 20nA Max
- Input Bias Current: 100nA Max
- CMMR and PSRR: 80dB
- Wide Supply Range: ±15V to ±20V
- Input Supply Current: 2.5 mA
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD- 883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- Displacement Damage Defect (DDD) up to 1E12 Neutrons/cm2
The RH101A is a general purpose operational amplifier featuring low bias current and the ability to operate with high input differential voltages. Unlike many FET input amplifiers, the output of the RH101A does not reverse if the common mode range is exceeded, making them particularly useful in comparator and oscillator circuits. The RH101A uses external compensation, allowing the frequency response and slew rate to be optimized for the application.
The wafer lots are processed to our in house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military and space applications.
Third Party Vendor Availability
We partner with third party vendors who assemble and test packaged products with RH Dice inside.
For MSK prefix products please click on the Part Number in the table below and scroll down the linked page to find the part number.
|MSK0041RH||General Purpose Class C Op Amp (0.5A peak output)||-|
|MSK106RH||General Purpose Class C Op Amp (2A peak output)||5962-11228|
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.