- Measures Up to 12 Battery Cells in Series
- Stackable Architecture Supports 100s of Cells
- Built-In isoSPI™ Interface:
- 1Mbps Isolated Serial Communications
- Uses a Single Twisted Pair, Up to 100 Meters
- Low EMI Susceptibility and Emissions
- 1.2mV Maximum Total Measurement Error
- 290μs to Measure All Cells in a System
- Synchronized Voltage and Current Measurement
- 16-Bit Delta-Sigma ADC with Frequency Programmable 3rd Order Noise Filter
- Engineered for ISO26262 Compliant Systems
- Passive Cell Balancing with Programmable Timer
- 5 General Purpose Digital I/O or Analog Inputs:
- Temperature or other Sensor Inputs
- Configurable as an I2C or SPI Master
- 4μA Sleep Mode Supply Current
- 48-Lead SSOP Package
The LTC6804 is a 3rd generation multicell battery stack monitor that measures up to 12 series connected battery cells with a total measurement error of less than 1.2mV. The cell measurement range of 0V to 5V makes the LTC6804 suitable for most battery chemistries. All 12 cell voltages can be captured in 290μs, and lower data acquisition rates can be selected for high noise reduction.
Multiple LTC6804 devices can be connected in series, permitting simultaneous cell monitoring of long, high voltage battery strings. Each LTC6804 has an isoSPI interface for high speed, RF-immune, local area communications. Using the LTC6804-1, multiple devices are connected in a daisy-chain with one host processor connection for all devices. Using the LTC6804-2, multiple devices are connected in parallel to the host processor, with each device individually addressed.
Additional features include passive balancing for each cell, an onboard 5V regulator, and 5 general purpose I/O lines. In sleep mode, current consumption is reduced to 4μA. The LTC6804 can be powered directly from the battery, or from an isolated supply.
- Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Backup Battery Systems
- Grid Energy Storage
- High Power Portable Equipment
The demonstration circuit DC2792B is an SPI serial to dual-port isoSPI adapter that uses a pair of multiplexed LTC6820 isoSPI transceivers and miniaturized isoSPI connectors (2 contact DuraClik). The board can functionally replace a DC1941 in cases where isoSPI battery-management (BMS) devices are being evaluated, but provides a second isoSPI master to exercise the reversible isoSPI feature where available. The SPI interface can be provided via the legacy 14-contact ribbon cable from either a DC590 or DC2026 USB adapter, or directly installed on the DC2026 as a Linduino shield. The two isoSPI ports are MAIN and AUXiliary, with activity of each indicated by blue LEDs. For use in place of DC1941 or non-reversible isoSPI networks, the MAIN port must be used. Power for the DC2792B comes indirectly from the USB port of the host computer, via the USB to serial adapter being used.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
価格は1個当たりの米ドルで、米国内における販売価格（FOB）で表示されておりますので、予算のためにのみご使用いただけます。 また、その価格は変更 されることがあります。米国以外のお客様への価格は、輸送費、各国の税金、手数料、為替レートにより決定されます。価格・納期等の詳細情報については、弊社正規販売代理店または担当営業にお問い合わせください。なお、 評価用ボードおよび評価用キットの表示価格は1個構成としての価格です。