- 4V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- 1.2A, 65V Internal DMOS Power Switch
- Low Quiescent Current
- Boundary Mode Operation at Heavy Load
- Low-Ripple Burst Mode® Operation at Light Load
- Minimum Load <0.5% (Typ) of Full Output
- VOUT Set with a Single External Resistor
- No Transformer Third Winding or Opto-Isolator Required for Regulation
- Accurate EN/UVLO Threshold and Hysteresis
- Internal Compensation and Soft-Start
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- 5-Lead TSOT-23 Package
The LT3001 is a micropower isolated flyback converter. By sampling the isolated output voltage directly from the primary-side flyback waveform, the part requires no third winding or opto-isolator for regulation. The output voltage is programmed with a single external resistor. Internal compensation and soft-start further reduce external component count. Boundary mode operation provides a small magnetic solution with excellent load regulation. Low ripple Burst Mode operation maintains high efficiency at light load while minimizing the output voltage ripple. A 1.2A, 65V DMOS power switch is integrated along with all high voltage circuitry and control logic into a 5-lead ThinSOT™ package.
The LT3001 operates from an input voltage range of 4V to 36V and can deliver up to 4W of isolated output power. The high level of integration and the use of boundary and low ripple burst modes result in a simple to use, low component count, and high efficiency application solution for isolated power delivery.
- Isolated Telecom, Automotive, Industrial, Medical Power Supplies
- Isolated Auxiliary/Housekeeping Power Supplies
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.