- Low power MIPI/DSI receiver
- Low power HDMI/DVI transmitter ideal for portable applications
- CEC controller and expanded message buffer (3 messages) reduces system overhead
- Compatible with DVI v.1.0
- Embedded HDCP keys to support HDCP 1.3
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V supplies for ultralow operating power
- Audio inputs accept logic levels from 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- See data sheet for additional features
The ADV7535 provides a MIPI® display serial interface (MIPI/ DSI) input receiver and a High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI®) transmitter output. The DSI receiver input supports DSI video mode operation only, and specifically, only supports non-burst mode with sync pulses. The DSI receiver provides up to four lanes of MIPI/DSI data, each running up to 891 Mbps. The HDMI transmitter supports video resolutions up to a maximum TMDS clock frequency of 148.5 MHz. The ADV7535 also provides an audio input port, which supports the insertion of audio into the HDMI stream.
Fabricated in an advanced CMOS process, the ADV7535 is available in a space saving, 49-ball, WLCSP surface-mount package. This package is RoHS-compliant and specified to operate from −10°C to +85°C.
- Mobile devices
- Cellular handsets
- Digital video cameras
- Digital still cameras
- Personal media players
For complete documentation and additional support, please contact your local Analog Devices sales office.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.