- Low power HDMI/DVI transmitter ideal for portable applications
- CEC controller and expanded message buffer (3 messages) reduce system overhead
- HDMI v.1.4a features supported
- Compatible with DVI v.1.0
- Embedded HDCP keys to support HDCP 1.3
- 1.8 V supplies for ultralow operating power
- Video/audio inputs accept logic levels from 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- 80 MHz operation supports all video and graphics resolutions from 480i to 1080i
- Programmable 2-way color space converter
- Supports RGB, YCbCr, DDR
- Supports ITU656-based embedded syncs
- Automatic input video format timing detection (CEA-861E)
- Supports standard SPDIF for stereo LPCM or compressed audio up to 192 kHz
- 8-channel uncompressed LPCM I2S audio up to 192 kHz
- On-chip MPU with I2C master to perform EDID reading and HDCP operations; reports HDMI events through interrupts and registers
- 5 V tolerant I2C and HPD I/Os, no extra device needed
- No audio master clock needed for supporting SPDIF and I2S
- Compatible with AD9394 HDMI companion chip
- 5 V generator for Hot Plug detect in portable applications
製品概要The ADV7525 is an 80 MHz, high definition multimedia interface (HDMI®) transmitter with expanded CEC buffer. It supports HDTV formats up to 1080i and computer graphic resolutions up to XGA at 75 Hz.
With the inclusion of embedded HDCP keys, the ADV7525 allows the secure transmission of protected content, as specified by the HDCP 1.3 protocol.
The ADV7525 supports both SPDIF and 8-channel I2S audio. Its high fidelity 8-channel I2S can transmit stereo up to a 192 kHz sampling rate. The SPDIF can carry stereo LPCM audio or compressed audio, including Dolby® Digital and DTS®.
The ADV7525 helps to reduce system design complexity and cost by incorporating such features as an I2C master for EDID reading and 5 V tolerance on the I2C and Hot Plug™ detect pins.
Fabricated in an advanced CMOS process, the ADV7525 is available in a space-saving, 64-ball, WLCSP surface-mount package. This package is RoHS compliant and specified to operate from −25°C to +85°C
- Cellular handsets
- Digital video cameras
- Digital still cameras
- Personal media players
- DVD players and recorders
- Digital set-top boxes
- HDMI repeater
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.