- 40MHz (25ns instruction rate) SISD SHARC Core
- 120MFLOPs peak performance
- Code compatible with all SHARC processors
- Supports IEEE-compatible 32-bit floating-point, 40-bit floating point, and 32-bit fixed point math
- 2Mbits of on-chip dual-ported SRAM
- Glueless connection for scalable DSP multiprocessing
- Six Link Ports for point to point connectivity and array multiprocessing
- Two synchronous serial ports with independent transmit and receive functions
- 10 Channel DMA controller
- Host Processor Interface
The ADSP-21062 and ADSP-21060 SHARC DSPs are signal processing microcomputers that offer new capabilities and levels of performance. The ADSP-2106x SHARCs are 32-bit processors optimized for high performance DSP applications. The ADSP-2106x builds on the ADSP-21000 DSP core to form a complete system-on-a-chip, adding a dual-ported on-chip SRAM and integrated I/O peripherals supported by a dedicated I/O bus.
Fabricated in a high speed, low power CMOS process, the ADSP-2106x has a 25 ns instruction cycle time and operates at 40 MIPS. With its on-chip instruction cache, the processor can execute every instruction in a single cycle.
The ADSP-2106x SHARC DSP represents a new standard of integration for signal computers, combining a high performance floating-point DSP core with integrated, on-chip system features including a 4 Mbit SRAM memory (2 Mbit on the ADSP-21062, 1 Mbit on the ADSP-21061), host processor interface, DMA controller, serial ports, and link port and parallel bus connectivity for glueless DSP multiprocessing.
ソフトウェア & システム
Software & Tools Anomalies
[IBIS Ver]2.1,[File Rev]1.1, [Date]12/02/98
[IBIS Ver]2.1, [File Rev]1.1,[Date]12/02/98
BSDL Model Files
Surface Mount Assembly Recommendations for Plastic Ball Grid Array (PBGA) Packages
[BSDL Revision] 1.6, [Date] 01/08/99
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.