- 12-bit, 45 MHz ADC
- CDS with variable gain
- 0 dB to 36 dB, 10-bit VGA
- Black level clamp with variable level control
- Precision Timing core with 174 ps resolution
- Integrated, 7-channel H-driver and RG clock drivers
- 7-channel LD driver
- Integrated 16-channel V-driver
- Complete on-chip ISA timing generator
- I2C serial interface
- MIPI CSI-2 transmit interface with support for 1 or 2 data lanes
- On-chip driver for external crystal
- 8 GPOs
- 6 mm × 6 mm, 117-ball WLCSP package with 0.5 mm pitch
The ADDI9036 is a complete, 45 MHz, front-end solution for charge coupled device (CCD) time of flight (TOF) imaging applications. The ADDI9036 includes an analog front end (AFE), a programmable instruction set architecture (ISA) timing generator (ISATG), a 7-channel laser diode (LD) driver, a 7-channel H-driver, and a 16-channel vertical driver (V-driver). The Precision Timing® core allows adjustment of the CCD horizontal clocks and LD outputs with approximately 174 ps resolution at 45 MHz operation.
The AFE includes black level clamping, a correlated double sampler (CDS), a variable gain amplifier (VGA), and a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The AFE data is output through the MIPI® CSI-2 transmit interface.
The internal registers can be programmed by an I2C serial interface.
The ADDI9036 is packaged in a 6 mm × 6 mm, 117-ball WLCSP and is specified over an operating temperature range of −20°C to +85°C.
- TOF CCD cameras
- Technical support of the documentation will be limited to qualified customers who fulfill certain qualifications which would include, but not limited to the following: technical knowledge regarding TOF / optics / imaging systems and annual business potential;
- Analog Devices is allied with various design partners who have expertise in developing custom TOF designs for various markets.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.