- ADSP-BF548 Processor: 400 Ball mBGA, 600MHz; 25 MHz CLKIN oscillator
- DDR SDRAM: 64 MB (8M x 16) Micron MT46V32M16
- BURST Flash: 16 MB Numonyx PC28F128P33T85A
- NAND Flash: 2 Gb Numonyx NAND02
- SPI Flash: 16 Mbit Numonyx M25P16
- Hard Drive: Toshiba MK4032GAX 40GB 2.5” drive
- AC’97 CODEC: AD1980 5.1 Surround Codec
- Keypad: ACT Components, ACT-07-30008-000-R 4x4 Keypad assembly
- Thumbwheel: CTS Corp 290UAB0R201B2, Rotary Encoder
- UART: ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver; DB9 female connector
- USB Debug Agent and JTAG Header
- Connectors: HS USB OTG; SD Memory; CAN (2); HOST; Expansion Interface (3); STAMP Interface (7)
製品概要The ADSP-BF548 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF54x Blackfin® Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF548 hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF548 Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
The EZ-KIT Lite ships with a 4x4 Keypad, Optical Thumbwheel, QVGA Touch Screen LCD and a 40 Gigabyte Hard Drive.
Part number: ADZS-BF548-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support
- ADSP-BF548 EZ-KIT Lite board
- Universal 7.5V DC power supply
- Secure digital (SD) memory card
- USB high-speed flash drive
- 7-foot Ethernet crossover cable
- 7-foot Ethernet patch cable
- Four 6-foot 3.5 mm male-to-male audio cables
- 3.5 mm headphones
- 10-foot USB A-B male cable for USB Debug Agent
- 5-in-1cable and connectors for USB on-the-go (OTG) applications
- Ethernet loopback connector
- CAN loopback cable
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.