Features and BenefitsAbsolute Maximum Ratings
- Supply Voltage: ±22V
- Internal Power Dissipation: 500mW
- Input Voltage: Equal to Supply Voltage
- Output Short-Circuit Duration: Indefinite
- Differential Input Voltage (Note 8): ±25mA
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to 125°C
- Junction Temperature Range: –55°C to 150°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –65°C to 150°C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec): 300°C
The RH37C combines very low noise with excellent precision and high speed specifications. The low 1/f noise corner frequency of 2.7Hz combined with 3.5nV√Hz 10Hz noise and low offset voltage make the RH37C an excellent choice for low frequency military instrumentation applications. The wafer lots are processed to our in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
For complete electrical specifications and performance curves see the OP-27/OP-37 data sheet.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.