Features and Benefits
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant Version - 5962R13250
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- 800μV Max VOS from V+ to V–
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 10MHz
- Slew Rate: 4.5V/μs
- Low Supply Current per Amplifier: 1.7mA
- Input Offset Current: 65nA Max
- Input Bias Current: 650nA Max
- Low Input Noise Voltage Density: 12nV/√Hz Typ
- Wide Supply Range: 5V to ±15V
- Large Output Drive Current: 24mA with 5V supply
- Stable for Capacitive Loads Up to 10,000pF
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 100kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 100kRad(Si)
- Displacement Damage Defect (DDD) up to 1E12 Neutrons/cm2
- Characterized for Single Event Effects up to 117.5 MeV.cm2/mg
The RH1498 is a dual, rail-to-rail input and output precision C-Load™ op amp with a 10MHz gain-bandwidth product and a 6V/μs slew rate.
The RH1498 is designed to maximize input dynamic range by delivering precision performance over the full supply voltage. Using a patented technique, the input stages of the RH1498 are trimmed, one at the negative supply and the other at the positive supply. The resulting guaranteed common mode rejection is much better than other rail-to-rail input op amps. When used as a unity-gain buffer in front of single supply 12-bit A-to-D converters, the RH1498 is guaranteed to add less than 1LSB of error even in single 5V supply systems.
With 110dB of supply rejection, the RH1498 maintains its performance over a supply range of 4.5V to 36V. The inputs can be driven beyond the supplies without damage or phase reversal of the output. These op amps remain stable while driving capacitive loads up to 10,000pF.
The wafer lots are processed to our in house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military and space applications.
Third Party Vendor Availability
Analog Devices partners with third party vendors who assemble and test packaged products with RH Dice inside. For MSK prefix products please click on the Part Number in the table below and scroll down the linked page to find the part number.
|MSK198RHL||Dual 6V/μs Rail-To-Rail Input/Output Precision C-Load|
- Driving A-to-D Converters
- Active Filters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Low Voltage Signal Processing
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Radiation Reports (9)
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.