Features and Benefits
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant Version – 5962R88760
- Guaranteed Performance Over –55 to +125°C
- Input Offset Voltage: 550µV
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: 2.5µV/°C
- Low Offset Current: 20nA
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 500kHz
- Minimum Slew Rate: 0.2V/mS
- Low Current Noise: Typically 0.07pA/√Hz
- Maximum Supply Current: 0.7mA per Amplifier
- Supply Voltage ±22V (Absolute Maximum)
- Differential Input Voltage ±30V (Absolute Maximum)
- Single Supply Operation
- Available in CERPAC, Ceramic DIP, Metal Can or as Unpackaged Dice
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 50kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 50kRad(Si)
- Please Also Refer to RH1014 Web Page for Radiation Reports
The RH1013M is the first precision dual operational amplifier which directly upgrades designs in the industry standard 8-pin DIP LM158/MC1558/OP-221 pin configuration. Low offset voltage (300µV max), low drift (≤2.5µV/°C), low offset current (≤1.5nA), and high gain (1.2 million min) combine to make the RH1013M two truly precision amplifiers in one package.
The wafer lots are processed to Analog Devices’ in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
- Precision Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge Signal Conditioners
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- 4mA to 20mA Current Loop Transmitters
- Multiple Limit Threshold Detection
- Active Filters
- Multiple Gain Blocks
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.