Features and Benefits
- ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Supply Voltage (Pin 8 to Pin 4): 36V
- Output to Negative Supply (Pin 7 to Pin 4): 35V
- Ground to Negative Supply (Pin 1 to Pin 4): 30V
- Differential Input Voltage: ±35V
- Voltage at STROBE Pin (Pin 6 to Pin 8): 5V
- Input Voltage (Note 1): Equal to Supplies
- Output Short-Circuit Duration: 10 sec
- Operating Temperature Range(Note 2): –55±C to 125°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –65°C to 150°C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec): 300°C
The RH1011 is a general purpose comparator with significantly better input characteristics than the LM111. Although pin compatible with the LM111, it offers four times lower bias current, six times lower offset voltage and five times higher voltage gain.
The wafer lots are processed to our in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.