Features and Benefits
- Excellent TCVOS Match, 2 µV/°C Max
- Low Input Offset Voltage, 150 µV Max
- Low Supply Current, 550 µA Max
- Single Supply Operation, 5 V to 30 V
- Low Input Offset Voltage Drift, 0.75 µV/°C
- High Open-Loop Gain, 1500 V/mV Min
- High PSRR, 3 µV/V
- Wide Common-Mode Voltage Range, V– to within 1.5 V of V+
- Pin Compatible with 1458, LM158, LM2904
- Available in Die Form
The OP221 is a monolithic dual operational amplifier that can be used either in single or dual supply operation. The wide supply voltage range, wide input voltage range, and low supply current drain of the OP221 make it well-suited for operation from batteries or unregulated power supplies.
The excellent specifications of the individual amplifiers combined with the tight matching and temperature tracking between channels provided high performance in instrumentation amplifier designs. The individual amplifiers feature extremely low input offset voltage, low offset voltage drift, low noise voltage, and low bias current. They are fully compensated and protected.
Matching between channels is provided on all critical parameters including input offset voltage, tracking of offset voltage vs. temperature, non-inverting bias currents, and common-mode rejection.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The universal precision op amp evaluation boards have been designed and optimized for many circuit configurations allowing the users to best suit their applications. These boards are all RoHs compliant. See references below on what board to order by lead count and package.
- EVAL-PRAOPAMP-2CPZ (dual 8-lead LFCSP) CP-8
- EVAL-PRAOPAMP-2RMZ (dual 8-lead MSOP) RM-8
- EVAL-PRAOPAMP-2RZ (dual 8-lead SOIC) R-8
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.