Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX8569 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board demonstrating the MAX8569A or MAX8569B 200mA step-up boost converter. The EV kit comes with the MAX8569B installed. The application circuits provide a 3.3V output voltage capable of sourcing a maximum of 200mA load current from a 1.5V to 5.5V input source. The MAX8569 features internal MOSFETs to reduce cost and size. It also includes skip mode, which optimizes efficiency at light loads to improve battery life. The MAX8569 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX8569A and MAX8569B30 with minor PCB modification.
- Battery Backup
- Cordless Phones
- Digital Cameras
- Local 3.3V to 5V Supplies
- Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- PC Cards
- PDAs and Smartphones
Features & Benefits
- Output Current Up to 200mA
- 1.5V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- BATT Connected to OUT in Shutdown for Backup Power
- Up to 90% Efficiency
- 7µA Typical Quiescent Current
- < 1µA Shutdown Supply Current
- Internal Synchronous Rectifier
- 750mA (typ) Switch Current Limit
- Active-Low RST Output (MAX8569B)
- Adjustable Output Voltage (MAX8569A)
- Fixed 3.0V or 3.3V Output Voltage (MAX8569B)
- Fully Assembled and Tested PCB
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.