Features and Benefits
- Low +1.2V Operating Supply Voltage (VCC or VBATT)
- Precision Monitoring of +5.0, +3.3V, +3.0V, and +2.5V Power-Supply Voltages
- On-Board Gating of Chip-Enable Signals, 1.5ns Propagation Delay
- Debounced Manual Reset Input (MAX6365)
- Watchdog Timer, 1.6s Timeout (MAX6366)
- Battery-On Output Indicator (MAX6367)
- Auxiliary User-Adjustable RESET IN (MAX6368)
- Low 10µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Three Available Output Structures
- Push-Pull Active-Low RESET
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET
- Open-Drain RESET
- RESET/Active-Low RESET Valid Down to 1.2V Guaranteed
- (VCC or VBATT)
- Power-Supply Transient Immunity
- 150ms min Reset Timeout Period
- Miniature 8-Pin SOT23 Package
The MAX6365–MAX6368 supervisory circuits simplify power-supply monitoring, battery-backup control functions, and memory write protection in microprocessor (µP) systems. The circuits significantly improve the size, accuracy, and reliability of modern systems with an ultra-small integrated solution.
These devices perform four basic system functions:
- Provide a µP reset output during VCC supply power-up, power-down, and brownout conditions.
- Internally control VCC to backup-battery switching to maintain data or low-power operation for CMOS RAM, CMOS µPs, real-time clocks, and other digital logic when the main supply fails.
- Provide memory write protection through internal chip-enable gating during supply or processor faults.
- Include one of the following options: a manual reset input (MAX6365), a watchdog timer function (MAX6366), a battery-on output (MAX6367), or an auxiliary user-adjustable reset input (MAX6368).
- Computers: Desktop, Workstation, Server
- Notebook Computers
- Palmtop Computers
- Pen Entry Palmtops
- Portable Patient Monitoring/Drug Delivery
- Portable Test Meters
- POS Terminals
- Printers and Faxes
- Programmable Logic Controllers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.View our quality and reliability program and certifications for more information.
|Part Number||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Pin/Package Drawing||CAD Symbols, Footprints & 3D Models|
|MAX6367LKA29+||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Small-Outline Transistor Package|
|MAX6367LKA29+T||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Small-Outline Transistor Package|
|MAX6367LKA31+||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Small-Outline Transistor Package|
|MAX6367LKA31+T||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Small-Outline Transistor Package|
|Wafer Fabrication Data|
Select a model from the dropdown below to subscribe to PCN/PDN notifications and view past notifications as well.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.