Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
- Automatic Tuning and Optical Control
- Data Acquisition
- Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Portable Instrumentation
- Power Amplifier Control and Biasing
- Process Control and Servo Loops
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
Features & Benefits
- Wide Input Supply Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Rail-to-Rail Buffered Output with 0.3Ω Output Impedance
- High Precision with Q1 LSB INL (Max)
- Precision 10ppm (Max) Selectable Internal References: 2.048V, 2.500V, or 4.096V
- Independent Voltage for Digital I/Os: 1.8V to 5.0V
- Demonstrates 4.5µs Settling Time of Buffered Output
- Eliminates Level Shifters
- Supports User-Supplied External Reference Up to 5.0V
- Supports Entire Family of 12-/10-/8-Bit DACs
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-Powered (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.