Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX5535 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX5535 dual, 12-bit DACs. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX5535.
The MAX5535 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX5535ETC+ installed. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX553_ETC+, MAX552_ETC+, or MAX551_ETC+ devices. The hardware and software support evaluation of these devices as well.
- Automatic Trimming and Calibration in Factory or Field
- Chemical Sensor Cell Bias for Gas Monitors
- Industrial Devices
- Industrial Process Control and Remote Industrial Devices
- Portable Battery-Powered Devices
- Programmable LCD Bias
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
- Remote Data Conversion and Monitoring
Features & Benefits
- Wide 1.8V to 5.5V Supply Range
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered
- Lead-Free and RoHS-Compliant
- 4-Pin Signal Header
- Accepts Through-Hole Gain-Setting Resistors
- SPI™ Interface Terminals
- Optional 2.5V On-Board Reference (MAX6126)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.