Features and Benefits
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Voltage Swing
- 50nA (max) Shutdown Mode (MAX4245/MAX4247)
- 320µA (typ) Quiescent Current Per Amplifier
- Single +2.5V to +5.5V Supply Voltage Range
- 110dB Open-Loop Gain with 2kΩ Load
- 0.01% THD with 100kΩ Load
- Unity-Gain Stable up to CLOAD = 470pF
- No Phase Inversion for Overdriven Inputs
- Available in Space-Saving Packages
- 6-Pin SC70 or 6-Pin SOT23 (MAX4245)
- 8-Pin SOT23/SO or 8-Pin µMAX (MAX4246)
- 10-Pin µMAX (MAX4247)
The MAX4245/MAX4246/MAX4247 family of low-cost op amps offer rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, draw only 320µA of quiescent current, and operate from a single +2.5V to +5.5V supply. For additional power conservation, the MAX4245/MAX4247 offer a low-power shutdown mode that reduces supply current to 50nA, and puts the amplifiers' outputs in a high-impedance state. These devices are unity-gain stable with a 1MHz gain-bandwidth product driving capacitive loads up to 470pF.
The MAX4245/MAX4246/MAX4247 family is specified from -40°C to +125°C, making them suitable for use in a variety of harsh environments. The MAX4245 single amplifier is available in ultra-small 6-pin SC70 and space-saving 6-pin SOT23 packages. The MAX4246 dual amplifier is available in 8-pin, SO, SOT23 and µMAX® packages. The MAX4247 dual amplifier comes in a tiny 10-pin µMAX package.
- Automotive Sensors
- Base Station/Wireless Infrastructure
- Computers: Desktops, Workstations, and Servers
- Computers: Motherboards
- Computers: Notebook
- Electronic Ignition Modules
- GPS Solutions
- Infrared Receivers
- Instruments and Terminals
- MP3 Docking Stations: Mid Level
- Portable Communications
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Sensor-Signal Detection
- Set-Top Boxes
- Single-Supply Zero-Crossing Detectors
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
MAX4246 Reliability Data1/12/2023
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.