MAX32663A: Ultra-Low Power ECG Biometric Sensor Hub Data Sheet (Rev. 0)1/4/2021159K
Features and Benefits
- Three Different Versions
- Version FS (Full HeartKey Suite)
- Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, Stress Level Index, Energy Expenditure and User Identification
- Version W (Health and Wellness)
- Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, Stress Level Index and Energy Expenditure
- Version UI (User Identification)
- User Identification
- Version FS (Full HeartKey Suite)
- Biometric Sensor Hub Enables Faster Time to Market
- Removes Software Licensing Burden
- One Slave I2C for Communication with a Host Microcontroller
- One Master I2C for Communication with Sensors
- Manages the Ultra-Low Power-Hardware for Increased Efficiency
- First-In First-Out (FIFO) Provides Minimal Host Interaction
- Easily Integrate with Maxim’s Low-Power ECG AFEs (e.g., MAX30003)
- Tiny Form Factors for Footprint-Constrained Designs
- 3mm x 3mm TQFN
- 1.6mm x 1.6mm WLP
The MAX32663A is a low-power sensor hub with embedded firmware and HeartKey® ECG algorithms from B-Secur for wearable and medical devices. It enables seamless communication with Maxim’s low-power ECG sensors (e.g., the MAX30003), providing a complete solution that delivers health information and insights to an application.
Time to market is faster with this proven ECG solution that offers low power consumption, accurate and robust health data, and a tiny form factor, all while removing the licensing burden from the application.
- Mobile Devices
- Portable Medical
- Wearable Fitness
- Wearable Medical
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX30003WING2 evaluation kit demonstrates the use of the MAX32663A MCU as an ECG sensor hub. The MAX32663A runs advanced ECG algorithms provided by B-Secur, which transforms raw ECG data collected from the MAX30003 analog front end (AFE) into simple, high-level information which is then communicated to the MAX32620FTHR host processor through the I2C interface. The EV kit is accompanied by PC software, which allows easy evaluation of the ECG algorithms.
The kit includes the following items:
- MAX30003WING2# Circuit Board
- MAX326325PICO JTAG Debugger/Programmer
- MAX32620FTHR Feather Board
- Micro USB Cables
- SWD Cable
- Fitness Monitors
- Industrial Sensors
- Optical Modules: QSFP-DD, QSFP, 400G
- Portable Medical Devices
- Sports Watches
- Wearable Medical Patches
Features & Benefits
- Integrates B-Secur ECG Firmware
- Evaluates MAX32663A Sensor Hub and the MAX30003 ECG AFE
- Measures Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, and Stress
- User Identification through ECG Analysis
- PCB ECG Electrodes
- Connector for External ECG Electrodes
- Adafruit® Feather-Compatible Host Processor Socket with MAX32620FTHR Board Installed
Documentation & Resources
UG-7510: Maxim Bootloader Tools User Guide12/20/20211M
UG-7232: MAX32663 Secure Bootloader User Guide1/7/2021465K
UG-7373: MAX32663A Secure Bootloader In-Application Programming with Python® User Guide1/6/2021591K
MAX30003WING2: Evaluation Kit for the MAX32663A Data Sheet (Rev. 2)1/4/2021799K
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.View our quality and reliability program and certifications for more information.
|Part Number||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Pin/Package Drawing||CAD Symbols, Footprints & 3D Models|
|MAX32663AGTGFS+||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Thin Quad Flatpack, No Leads|
|MAX32663AGTGFS+T||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Thin Quad Flatpack, No Leads|
|Wafer Fabrication Data|
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.