Features and Benefits
- 2 Channels with Independent Gain Control
- LTC6912-1: (0, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100V/V)
- LTC6912-2: (0, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64V/V)
- Offset Voltage = 2mV Max (–40°C to 85°C)
- Channel-to-Channel Gain Matching of 0.1dB Max
- 3-Wire SPITM Interface
- Extended Gain-Bandwidth at High Gains
- Wired-OR Outputs Possible (2:1 Analog MUX Function)
- Low Power Hardware Shutdown (GN-16 Only, 2µA Max at 2.7V)
- Rail-to-Rail Input Range
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Single or Dual Supply: 2.7V to 10.5V Total
- Input Noise: 12.6nV/√Hz
- Total System Dynamic Range to 115dB
- 16-Pin GN (SSOP) or 12-Pin DFN Package Options
The LTC6912 is a family of dual channel, low noise, digitally programmable gain amplifiers (PGA) that are easy to use and occupy very little PC board space. The gains for both channels are independently programmable using a 3-wire SPI interface to select voltage gains of 0, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100V/V (LTC6912-1 ); and 0, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64V/V (LTC6912-2). All gains are inverting.
The LTC6912 family consists of 2 matched amplifiers with rail-to-rail outputs. When operated with unity gain, they will also process rail-to-rail input signals. A half-supply reference generated internally at the AGND pin supports single power supply applications. Operating from single or split supplies from 2.7V to 10.5V total, the LTC6912-X family is offered in tiny SSOP and DFN-12 Packages.
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Dynamic Gain Changing
- Automatic Ranging Circuits
- Automatic Gain Control
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.