Features and Benefits
- Matched Dual Filter/Driver, Ideal for RFID Readers
- Guaranteed Phase Matching to Within 2 Degrees
- Guaranteed Gain Matching to Within 0.2dB
- Configurable as Lowpass or Bandpass:
- Programmable 5th Order Lowpass: 42kHz to 900kHz
- Programmable 4th Order Highpass: 4.2kHz to 90kHz
- Programmable Gain: 1×, 4×, 16×, 32×
- Simple Pin Programming or SPI Interface
- Low Noise: –145dBm/Hz (Input Referred)
- Low Distortion: –75dBc at 200kHz
- Differential, Rail-to-Rail Inputs and Outputs
- Input Range Extends from 0V to 5V
- Low Voltage Operation: 2.7V to 3.6V
- Shutdown Mode
- 4mm × 4mm QFN Package
The LTC6602 is a dual, matched, programmable bandpass or lowpass filter and differential driver. The selectivity of the LTC6602, combined with its phase matching and dynamic range, make it ideal for filtering in RFID systems. With two degree phase matching between channels, the LTC6602 can be used in applications requiring highly matched filters, such as transceiver I and Q channels. Gain programmability, and the fully differential inputs and outputs, simplify implementation in most systems.
Both channels of the LTC6602 consist of a programmable lowpass and highpass filter. For bandpass functionality, the lowpass filters are programmed for the upper cutoff frequency. For lowpass functionality, the highpass filters can be bypassed. The filter cutoff frequencies can be set with a guaranteed accuracy of 3% with the use of a single resistor. Alternatively, the filter cutoff frequencies can be controlled with an external clock.
The LTC6602 operates on a single 2.7V to 3.6V supply and features a low power shutdown mode.
- Multiprotocol RFID Readers: EPC-GEN2, ISD and IPX
- IDEN, PHS, GSM Basestations
- Repeaters, Radio Links, and Modems
- Wireless Telemetry
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
Linduino is Analog Devices’ Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code for our integrated circuits. Each Linduino-supported product includes an example main program, defined in the LTSketchbook/Part Number folder and driver code, defined in the LTSketchbook/libraries folder.
Product Selector Card (1)
Technical Articles (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.