Features and Benefits
- Temperature Compensated Internal Schottky Diode RF Detector
- Wide Input Frequency Range: 600MHz to 7GHz*
- Wide Input Power Range: –26dBm to 12dBm
- Fast Comparator Output with Latch Enable
- 25ns Response Time with 0dBm RF Input Level
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Comparator Output Current: ±20mA
- Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 5.5V
- Low Operating Current: 2mA
- Available in a Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 Package
Product DetailsThe LTC5536 is an RF power detector for RF applications operating in the 600MHz to 7GHz range. A temperature compensated Schottky diode peak detector and fast comparator are combined in a small ThinSOT™ package. The supply voltage range is optimized for operation from a single cell lithium-ion or three cell NiMH battery.
The RF input voltage is peak detected using an on-chip Schottky diode. The detected voltage is compared against a reference voltage at VM.
The response time from the RF input to VOUT can be as little as 20ns. The comparator output is latched when LEN is high or is transparent when LEN is low.
The LTC5536 operates with RF input power levels from –26dBm to 12dBm.
- RF Signal Presence Detectors for:
- 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.15
- Optical Data Links
- Wireless Data Modems
- Wireless and Cable Infrastructure
- RF Power Alarm
- Envelope Detector
- RF ID Tag Reader
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTC5536 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.