Features and Benefits
- Ultralow Voltage Reset: VCC = 0.5V Guaranteed
- Monitor Four Inputs Simultaneously
- 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, ADJ (LTC2903-A1)
- 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V (LTC2903-B1)
- 5V, 3.3V, 1.8V, –5.2V (LTC2903-C1)
- 3.3V, ADJ, ADJ, ADJ (LTC2903-D1)
- 5V, ADJ, ADJ, ADJ (LTC2903-E1)
- Guaranteed Threshold Accuracy: ±1.5% of Monitored Voltage over Temperature
- 10% (A1, B1, C1) and 5% (D1, E1) Undervoltage Monitoring
- Low Supply Current: 20µA Typical
- 200ms Reset Time Delay
- Active Low Open-Drain RST Output
- Power Supply Glitch Immunity
- Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Package
The LTC2903-1 monitors up to four supply voltages. The common reset output remains low until all four inputs have been in compliance for 200ms. Voltage thresholds maintain ±1.5% accuracy over temperature (with respect to the monitored voltage). The LTC2903-1 features an open-drain RST output with a weak internal pullup.
Internal supply voltage (VCC) is generated from the greater voltage on the V1, V2 inputs. VCC = V1 for LTC2903-D1 and LTC2903-E1. The RST output is guaranteed to sink at least 5µA (VOL = 0.15V) for VCC down to 0.5V and will typically conduct current down to 0V. Quiescent current is 20µA typical, making the LTC2903-1 ideal for power conscious systems. The LTC2903-1 is available in a 6-lead low profile (1mm) SOT-23 package.
- Multivoltage Systems
- Optical Networking Systems
- Cell Phone Base Stations
- Network Servers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.