Features and Benefits
- Smallest Pin-Compatible Quad DACs:
- LTC2609: 16 Bits
- LTC2619: 14 Bits
- LTC2629: 12 Bits
- Guaranteed Monotonic Over Temperature
- Separate Reference Inputs
- 27 Selectable Addresses
- 400kHz I2C™ Interface
- Wide 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range
- Low Power Operation: 250μA per DAC at 3V
- Individual Channel Power Down to 1μA (Max)
- High Rail-to-Rail Output Drive (±15mA, Min)
- Ultralow Crosstalk Between DACs (5μV)
- LTC2609/LTC2619/LTC2629: Power-On Reset to Zero-Scale
- LTC2609-1/LTC2619-1/LTC2629-1: Power-On Reset to Mid-Scale
- Tiny 16-Lead Narrow SSOP Package
The LTC2609/LTC2619/LTC2629 are quad 16-, 14- and 12- bit, 2.7V to 5.5V rail-to-rail voltage output DACs in a 16‑lead SSOP package. They have built-in high performance output buffers and are guaranteed monotonic.
These parts establish new board-density benchmarks for 16- and 14-bit DACs and advance performance standards for output drive and load regulation in single-supply, voltage- output DACs.
The parts use a 2-wire, I2C compatible serial interface. The LTC2609/LTC2619/LTC2629 operate in both the standard mode (clock rate of 100kHz) and the fast mode (clock rate of 400kHz).
The LTC2609/LTC2619/LTC2629 incorporate a power-on reset circuit. During power-up, the voltage outputs rise less than 10mV above zero-scale; after power-up, they stay at zero-scale until a valid write and update take place. The power-on reset circuit resets the LTC2609-1/LTC2619‑1/ LTC2629-1 to mid-scale. The voltage outputs stay at midscale until a valid write and update take place.
- Mobile Communications
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Automatic Test Equipment and Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.