Features and Benefits
- 16-Bit Differential ADC in a Tiny MSOP
- Low Supply Current: 200µA, 4µA in Autosleep
- Rail-to-Rail Differential Input/Reference
- 0.12LSB INL, No Missing Codes
- 0.16LSB Full-Scale Error and 5µV Offset
- 1.45µV RMS Noise, Independent of VREF
- Very Low Transition Noise: <0.02LSB
- Operates with a Reference as Low as 100mV with 16-Bit Resolution
- Internal Oscillator—No External Components Required
- 87dB Min, Simultaneous 50Hz and 60Hz Notch Filter
- Single Supply 2.7V to 5.5V Operation
- Pin Compatible with the 20/24-Bit LTC2431/LTC2411
- Available in 10-Lead MSOP Package
The LTC2433-1 is a differential input micropower 16-bit No Latency ∆ΣTM analog-to-digital converter with an integrated oscillator. It provides 0.12LSB INL and 1.45µV RMS noise independent of VREF. It uses delta-sigma technology and provides single conversion settling of the digital filter. Through a single pin, the LTC2433-1 can be configured for better than 87dB input differential mode rejection at 50Hz and 60Hz ±2%, or it can be driven by an external oscillator for a user defined rejection frequency. The internal oscillator requires no external frequency setting components.
The converter accepts any external differential reference voltage from 0.1V to VCC for flexible ratiometric and remote sensing measurement configurations. The fullscale differential input range is from – 0.5 • VREF to 0.5 • VREF. The reference common mode voltage, VREFCM, and the input common mode voltage, VINCM, may be independently set anywhere between GND and VCC. The DC common mode input rejection is better than 140dB.
The LTC2433-1 communicates through a flexible 3-wire digital interface which is compatible with SPI and MICROWIRE protocols.
- Direct Sensor Digitizer
- Weight Scales
- Direct Temperature Measurement
- Gas Analyzers
- Strain-Gage Transducers
- Data Acquisition
- Industrial Process Control
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.