Features and Benefits
- Low Supply Current (200µA in Conversion Mode and 4µA in Autosleep Mode)
- Differential Input and Differential Reference with GND to VCC Common Mode Range
- 3ppm INL, No Missing Codes
- 10ppm Full-Scale Error and 1ppm Offset
- 0.56ppm Noise, 20.8 ENOBs
- No Latency: Digital Filter Settles in a Single Cycle. Each Conversion Is Accurate, Even After an Input Step
- Single Supply 2.7V to 5.5V Operation
- Internal Oscillator—No External Components Required
- 110dB Min, 50Hz/60Hz Notch Filter
- Pin Compatible with 24-Bit LTC2410/LTC2411
The LTC2430/LTC2431 are 2.7V to 5.5V micropower 20-bit differential ∆Σ analog-to-digital converters with an integrated oscillator, 3ppm INL and 0.56ppm RMS noise. They use delta-sigma technology and provide single cycle settling time for multiplexed applications. Through a single pin, the LTC2430/LTC2431 can be configured for better than 110dB differential mode rejection at 50Hz or 60Hz ±2%, or they can be driven by an external oscillator for a user-defined rejection frequency. The internal oscillator requires no external frequency setting components.
The converters accept any external differential reference voltage from 0.1V to VCC for flexible ratiometric and remote sensing measurement configurations. The fullscale differential input range is from –0.5VREF to 0.5VREF. The reference common mode voltage, VREFCM, and the input common mode voltage, VINCM, may be independently set anywhere within GND to VCC. The DC common mode input rejection is better than 120dB.
The LTC2430/LTC2431 communicate through a flexible 3-wire digital interface that is compatible with SPI and MICROWIRE™ protocols.
- Direct Sensor Digitizer
- Weight Scales
- Direct Temperature Measurement
- Gas Analyzers
- Strain Gauge Transducers
- Data Acquisition
- Industrial Process Control
- DVMs and Meters
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.