Features and Benefits
- Dual Differential Ampliﬁer with 10MHz Lowpass Filters
- 4th Order Filters
- Approximates Chebyshev Response
- Guaranteed Phase and Gain Matching
- Resistor-Programmable Differential Gain
- 82dB Signal-to-Noise (3V Supply, 2VP-P Output)
- Low Distortion, 2VP-P, 800Ω Load
- 1MHz: 88dBc 2nd, 97dBc 3rd
- 5MHz: 74dBc 2nd, 77dBc 3rd
- Speciﬁed for Operation with 3V, 5V and ±5V Supplies
- Fully Differential Inputs and Outputs
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Small 4mm × 7mm × 0.75mm QFN Package
The LT6604-10 consists of two matched, fully differential amplifiers, each with a 4th order, 10MHz lowpass ﬁlter. The ﬁxed frequency lowpass ﬁlter approximates a Chebyshev response. By integrating a ﬁlter and a differential amplifier, distortion and noise are made exceptionally low. At unity gain, the measured in band signal-to-noise ratio is an impressive 82dB. At higher gains, the input referred noise decreases, allowing the part to process smaller input differential signals without significantly degrading the signal-to-noise ratio.
Gain and phase are highly matched between the two channels. Gain for each channel is independently programmed using two external resistors. The LT6604-10 enables level shifting by providing an adjustable output common mode voltage, making it ideal for directly interfacing to ADCs.
The LT6604-10 is fully specified for 3V operation. The differential design enables outstanding performance at a 2VP-P signal level for a single 3V supply. See the back page of this datasheet for a complete list of related single and dual differential amplifiers with integrated 2.5MHz to 20MHz lowpass ﬁlters.
- Dual Differential ADC Driver Plus Filter
- Single-Ended to Differential Converter
- Matched, Dual, Differential Filter Stage
- Common Mode Translation of Differential Signals
- High Speed ADC Antialiasing and DAC Smoothing in Wireless Infrastructure or Networking Applications
- High Speed Test and Measurement Equipment
- Medical Imaging
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
Sys-Parameter models contain behavioral parameters, such as P1dB, IP3, gain, noise figure and return loss, which describe nonlinear and linear characteristics of a device.
ADIsimRF is an easy-to-use RF signal chain calculator. Cascaded gain, noise, distortion and power consumption can be calculated, plotted and exported for signal chains with up to 50 stages. ADIsimRF also includes an extensive data base of device models for ADI’s RF and mixed signal components.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.