Features and Benefits
- 650MHz –3dB Small Signal Bandwidth
- 450MHz –3dB 2VP-P Large-Signal Bandwidth
- 120MHz ±0.1dB Bandwidth
- High Slew Rate: 2200V/µs
- Fixed Gain of 2; No External Resistors Required
- 72dB Channel Separation at 10MHz
- 50dB Channel Separation at 100MHz
- –80dBc 2nd Harmonic Distortion at 10MHz, 2VP-P
- –70dBc 3rd Harmonic Distortion at 10MHz, 2VP-P
- Low Supply Current: 9mA per Amplifier
- 6.5ns 0.1% Settling Time for 2V Step
- ISS ≤ 500µA per Amplifier when Disabled
- Differential Gain of 0.033%, Differential Phase of 0.022°
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25V (4.5V) to ±6V (12V)
- Available in 24-Lead SSOP and 24-Lead QFN Packages
The LT6555 is a high speed triple 2:1 video multiplexer with an internally fixed gain of 2. The individual amplifiers are optimized for performance with a double terminated 75Ω video load and feature a –3dB 2VP-P bandwidth of 450MHz, making them ideal for driving very high resolution video signals. Separate power supply pins for each amplifier boost channel separation to 72dB, allowing the LT6555 to excel in many high speed applications.
While the performance of the LT6555 is optimized for dual supply operation, it can also be operated with a single supply as low as 4.5V. Using dual 5V supplies, each amplifier draws only 9mA. When disabled, the amplifiers draw less than 500µA and the outputs become high impedance.
The LT6555 is manufactured on our proprietary low voltage complementary bipolar process and is available in 24-lead SSOP and ultra-compact 24-lead QFN packages.
- RGB Amplifiers
- UXGA Video Multiplexing
- LCD Projectors
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.